Monday, July 26, 2010

Back From California


I had a great trip to CA and the conference was well worth the time. Some of my trip photos are above. This weekend I'll do a more involved blog with my activities and other CA photos if anyone is interested. I went in to work briefly and everyone was good to go. From all indications, it looks like we had a very successful Home Garden Tour and a special thanks to the committee and Marv and Marianne for keeping everything running smoothly. We think our paid admissions to the event were over 550 which is a respectible number (although we certainly were hoping for more...). Still getting caught up at home but will be back in action tomorrow. The pictures above (sequentually) include the view from my hotel room (Pasadena City Hall), five pictures from the Getty Center (totally awesome), three pictures from The Huntington Libary and Gardens (spectactular), the LA Arboretum and Descanso Gardens. More details later...

No comments: