Thursday, August 13, 2009

Amazing Trip

I spent two wonderful days in the Phildelphia area and was honored to receive the Chanticleer Scholarship in Professional Development. This award, from Chanticleer Garden (www.chanticleergarden.org/) will allow me to pursue various professional development opportunities next year and I'm priviledged to have received this scholarship. The picture above is from Chanticleer and while this was my second visit to this garden, not only is the garden Spectacular (yes, a capital S), but the staff is so cordial and knowledgeable. I'm playing a bit of catch-up today and will continue with updates tomorrow but wanted to share three pictures from each of my destinations below. In order below (three picture each), enjoy a taste of Chanticleer, The Scott Arboretum (Swarthmore College), Longwood Gardens and The Morris Arboretum.

























No comments: